Eassons Transportation Group is Canada’s dedicated food trucking company offerings uninterrupted service from coast to coast.
One of the first carriers to implement satellite tracking, Eassons continues to invest in this area ensuring we give our customers the responsive and detailed information you need about your shipment 24/7.
With in-cab communication and leading tracking technology, you have access to real time shipment updates to manage your business most effectively. Experience our personal approach to managing your refrigerated trucking requirements from your very first shipment.
By managing critical shipment information, equipment positioning and potential delays caused by external elements (bad weather, traffic congestion or delays loading or unloading), you have access to the real time data needed to manage your business effectively.
Since 1945, our customers have trusted Eassons Transport for ...
Hassle-free delivery anywhere in North America
Our drivers make sure your shipments get to their destinations smoothly.
- We’re a Customs-bonded carrier for Canada and U.S.
- We plan our routes carefully for maximum efficiency
- We deliver to all truckload destinations across Canada and the U.S.
- We’re committed to clean transportation through SmartWay
Whether it’s across town, across the country, or across the border, we keep your food the way it needs to be kept.
- Integrated cold supply chain management
- Dedicated 2,800 sq. ft. freezer space and 15,000 sq. ft. cooler space
- Strict adherence to all FSMA (Food Safety Modernization Act) requirements
Specialized LTL (less-than-truckload) services
As one of Canada’s best LTL and truckload carriers, we understand it’s essential for smaller, more frequent shipments.
- We lower our customers’ costs by consolidating loads
- We improve their efficiency by managing their shipping needs
- We carefully handle temperature-sensitive products
- We organize timelines to ensure every product hits its destination on schedule
A dedicated, hard-working team
You’re putting your business in our hands, and we don’t take that lightly.
- All drivers receive intensive driver training that includes WHMIS, First Aid, HOS (Hours of Service), and specialized training for safely handling food products
- Our licensed mechanics ensure our fleet is maintained to a high standard of safety and reliability
- Eassons offers ongoing professional development sessions for every driver
- We employ on-site safety coordinator and loss prevention representative